Service Level Agreement
sipIQ Prioritizes issues into three separate classifications: Priorities 1-3. The following table details response objectives for each class of service. The response objectives are provided as general guideline for service support.
|Response Time (in hours)
– PBX failure (hardware or software) resulting in total inability to make or receive calls or PBX issue (hardware or software) impacting greater than 50% of calls. These issues are responded to with the highest of priority.
– Intermittent ongoing issues. Research for individual one-time events. These are remedied during normal business hours.
Examples: Echo, dropped-call, cross talk, Phone reboot, incorrect transfer
– These are remedied during standard support hours. After Hours support is available as paid service. After Hours support charge is $495.00 and includes two (2) hour of support. Additional hours are billed at $200.00 per hour.
Service Level Guarantee
sipIQ Services Objective is to ensure services are available to Customer 99.99% of the time, subject to the conditions and restrictions set forth below. The services calculations will not include any unavailability that Customer fails to report to Service Provider immediately upon a service outage by initiating a trouble ticket, or any unavailability resulting from:
1. Any Customer and/or third party provided hardware or software;
2. Acts or omissions of Customer;
3. Reasons of Force Majeure as defined in the services agreement.
In the event Service Provider fails to meet the Services Objective for any given month, Customers may request an Outage Credit of five percent (5%) of the applicable monthly service and maintenance fees for each calendar day in which an outage of thirty (30) minutes or more occurs. Customer’s request for Outage Credit must be received within thirty (30) calendar days of the Outage. In no event shall Service Provider be liable for Outage Credits in excess of 100% of the affected monthly service and maintenance fees or for outages caused by third party telecommunications provider related issues, internal wiring or power failure.